- Treehouse-Like Back Deck: Hang out among the pines, relax on the swing chairs, and savor the joys of outdoor living. The gas grill invites you to cook delicious meals and create memorable moments in this enchanting setting.
- A Pet-Friendly Cabin: Pets are welcomed upon disclosure and approval. An additional pet fee of $25.00 per pet per night will be added to your reservation. Ask the office staff for your complimentary doggie swag bag at check-in!
Location and Surroundings:
- Situated in the scenic town of Ruidoso, New Mexico, known for its natural beauty and outdoor adventures.
- The neighborhood is quiet and close to Albertson's market for easy food runs.
- The cabin's hillside location offers easy front door access as it is level with the road and does not have stairs. At the same time, the back deck provides a serene escape at a treetop level.
- 5 minutes to midtown
- 10 minutes to Grindstone Lake
- 13 minutes to Inn of the Mountain Gods
- 37 minutes to the summit of Ski Apache
Experience Excellence with Cozy Cabins, a Trusted Vacation Rental Management Company:
At Great Little Cabin, we are proud to partner with Cozy Cabins, a renowned nightly management company with 20+ years of expertise in the industry. Rest assured that our dedicated team of professionals is committed to ensuring your stay is exceptional. From seamless check-ins to prompt assistance with inquiries or requests, Cozy Cabins is here to provide attentive service throughout your time at our cabin. Trust in their reliability and commitment to creating an unforgettable experience for every guest.
- One queen bedroom
- One twin bedroom
- One full bath (shower only)
- Wood burning fireplace (One complimentary firewood bundle for every two nights stay.)
- WI-FI and Smart Roku TV in the living room
- Full kitchen open to the dining area.
- Gas grill on the covered deck
- Back deck with treetop views
- Super clean, very cozy, and comfortable!
- 650 sq. ft.
- Accommodates 3 Guests
- Pets Allowed on Approval from Office (2 Max)
- No Smoking!
- We aim to please.
|Sep - 2023|
|Oct - 2023|
|Nov - 2023|
|Dec - 2023|
|Jan - 2024|
|Feb - 2024|
|Mar - 2024|
|Apr - 2024|
To Check IN: To check in come to our Office located at 546 Sudderth Dr. Ruidoso NM. The Office is on the North side of Sudderth Dr. Directly across from Ruidoso Fire Station at the Paradise Canyon intersection. We are open from 9am-5pm Mon-Thur and 9am-6pm Fri-Sat. If you arrive after the office has closed, your arrival envelope will be to the left of the front door inside one of the two mailboxes separated by last name. Your envelope will have a map, key, directions, and emergency contact information in case you need to get in touch with us.
CHECK-IN TIME: Standard Check-in time begins at 3:00 PM, Mountain Standard Time. If you must check-in early a pro-rated extra charge will be applied if possible. Sometimes there is no possibility for early check-in. Holiday Check-in time may be as late as 6:00 PM, Mountain Standard Time. During holidays early check in is not available.
DEPOSIT and BALANCE: All reservations are guaranteed by charging 50% of the total cost for your stay at the TIME of your reservation, this is the "DEPOSIT", 100% if less than 15 days. You may send a personal check or money order for your 50% Deposit, but it must be received within 10 days from the date of the confirmation letter. A reservation is not considered firm until the deposit is received. IF YOUR DEPOSIT IS NOT RECEIVED WHEN DUE, YOUR RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION. The remaining balance for your reservation is due 15 days prior to the date of arrival and will be charged that day. When you check in, the balance will already be paid in full.
CHRISTMAS POLICY: For reservations during the Christmas Holiday there will be a minimum stay requirement of 4 nights. Reservations cannot check in or check out on December 25th or Jan 1st. New reservations cannot create single night gaps and may require additional nights in order to book based on existing reservations. All reservations MUST be paid in full by December 1st or at the time of the reservation if the reservation is booked after Dec 01. There will be absolutely NO cancellations or changes 30 days prior to scheduled arrival.
*CANCELLATION/CHANGE FEE: If you must cancel both a $40.00 amount plus 6% of the amount charged will be withheld from your deposit as the cancelation fee. If you wish to change your reservation, as long as the arrival is more than 14 days from today, there will be a $40 change fee added to the reservation. Only 1 change is allowed for any reservation and there are no changes/cancellations allowed after a reservation change has been made.
WINTER CONDITIONS WILL REQUIRE 4 WHEEL DRIVE OR TIRE CHAINS! YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO BE PREPARED FOR WINTER CONDITIONS!